Sunday, November 23, 2008

WHOOPS!

Remember how I said that I was going to import some articles from Word? Well this one didn't post, and I just now caught it, my apologies.

This last Saturday the SBU Bearcats came up with a pretty big win...against a Division-I team, the Utah Utes. This is not like beating Missouri State, instead this is like beating Missouri, as in Mizzou. SBU knew that they would have to play well to even hang with the mighty Utes, and to say that they played well would be an understatement. The Bearcats shot 50% from beyond the three point line. Just so we are all on the same page, when a team shoots 33% from outside they had a pretty good day.
The Bearcats best player even fouled out with about 10 minutes left in the ballgame, but they held on for the win anyway.

So I know since this apparently did not post when I tried to transfer it over from Word it is not out of order, my appologies, the SBU- Utah game took place on Saturday November 15, 2008.

1 comment:

Lauren Johnson said...

I liked how you explained what is considered good for a game. It sounds like that must have been a really fun game to watch! I watched MSU vs. UofA this weekend and it was an awesome game! It stayed within about 10 points the whole time. And MSU finished with a win! Hope you enjoy the rest of your semester!